Bai Budan is a native of Shanxi, born in 1971, with a high school degree, worked as a worker, street painter, reporter, editor, and has done documentary, photography, and comic creation in recent years
- “Glorious Rays ofLight” Exhibition(Songzhuang Art Gallery, Beijing,2008)
- “Bird” Cartoon, private collection of journalist Marc Pennec (2008)
- Documentary “Red Paradise” (Hongse Shengjing), 7 mins.
- 5th Annual China Independent Film Exhibition (Nanjing, China 2008)
- 809 International Video Art Festival(Yichang, Hubei Province2008)
- 2nd Beijing Independent Film Forum Exhibition (Beijing, China 2007)
- Documentary “Little Feet” (Xiaojiao Renjia), 114 mins.
- Li Xianting Film Fund Collection (2007)
- Corsica International Documentary Festival (out of competition) (2007)
- 4th Annual China Independent Film Exhibition (Nanjing, China 2007)
- Documentary Forum Exhibition (out of competition) (Beijing, China 2006)
- 3rd Documentary Exchange Week (out of competition) (Hefei, China 2006)
- Documenta Madrid 2006 (out of competition)
- Libraries Prize (2006 Festival Cinema du Reel)
- “Joris Ivens Prize” (2006 Festival Cinema du Reel)